Held at the Sydney Design Lab — June 15th-16th, 2013.
Musical Metacreation is a forum for the emerging community of people making software that autonomously generates music. It engages with science, design, technology, philosophy, culture and aesthetics. Following the 1st International Workshop on Musical Metacreation of October 2012 (MUME 2012), we are happy to announce MUME-WE-2013 in Sydney, a weekend of concerts, installations, panels, demos and other music listening.
For those who are interested in clarifying if their work is within the domain of the conference or workshop, we recommend looking at the AIIDE conference proceedings for further detail.
- The MUME Weekend sits amongst a bumper series of events happening in Sydney in June 2013:
- The International Conference on Computational Creativity (ICCC)
- Vivid Festival of Light, Music and Ideas
- The ACM Creativity and Cognition Conference (C&C)
- The International Symposium on Electronic Arts (ISEA)
- Also in the region:
- The New Interfaces for Musical Expression Conference (NIME), Seoul; May 27-30, 2013
- The International Conference on Computer Music (ICMC), Perth; August 2013